Sorry, this job has expired.
Meet our hiring managers on June 26th.
At DaVita Medical Group we strive to behave as a Community first and a Company second. That means creating a legitimately differentiated workplace where our mission "to be the provider, partner, and employer of choice" for patients, as well as our core values and guiding principles to be "physician-led, patient-centered, and clinically-focused" live with unusual reverence and energy.
We are now hiring Medical Receptionists.
As the Medical Receptionist you will report to the Center Administrator and provide appointment scheduling, patient registration, act as cashier, answer incoming calls and perform other related clerical functions.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Medical office experience preferred.
• Must have the ability to read, speak, write, and understand the English language fluently.
• Knowledge of medical coding preferred.
• Must be computer literate.
• Knowledge of business office operations and basic bookkeeping principles.
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
• Must have consistent, punctual and reliable attendance.
• Ability to travel may be required.
• Consistently exhibit behavior and communication skills that demonstrate commitment to superior customer service, including quality and care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
• Represent the company in a professional manner, following all company policies and procedures.
• Use, protect, and disclose DaVita Medical Group patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
• Accurately and professionally handle all front desk operations, including answering phones, greeting patients, scheduling of all appointments, balancing daily collections, addressing routine inquiries, and forwarding non-routine requests to appropriate personnel.
• Receive incoming telephone calls in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Assist with the inventory and maintenance of business office supplies and the completion of business office reports.
• Work daily reports, incomplete encounters, No Show reports, and other designated administrative reports according to office procedures.
• Demonstrated clerical skills (typing, filing, telephone courtesy).
• Ability to interact and verbally communicate effectively with patients and all levels of personnel in a professional, courteous and effective manner with excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to multi- task in a high paced environment with good organizational skills.
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions and to work with general guidance.
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group’s 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
DaVita Medical Group is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita Medical Group will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
DaVita Medical Group is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita Medical Group makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.